Welcome back to Sleeperz Hotels
All our hotels are now open, we are welcoming back guests to our hotels in Newcastle, Edinburgh, Dundee and Cardiff.
We can't wait to serve you all the good stuff that makes a hotel stay such a welcome break from day-to-day life.
We hope to see you soon.
Here are just some of key changes we have implemented in our operational procedures to ensure you have safe stay at Sleeperz:
Keep checking in with us here and social media for updates. Stay safe and see you soon.
Full list of measures
We value your, our staff & partners safety above all else, so we’ve been following the advice of our medical and scientific community and made our hotels ‘Covid-19 Secure.’
We’ve made big changes so that your stay with Sleeperz Hotels is as safe as possible.
This is everything you need to know, from pre-arrival to saying goodbye, so that you feel safe, relaxed and enjoy a great stay with Sleeperz Hotels.
YOUR SAFE SPACE
This starts with asking everyone to respect the space between us and practice safe social distancing
- Please keep to the recommended safe social distancing rules from anyone who doesn’t live in the same household as you
- We will proactively manage how many people come in to our hotels and within our public areas so we can encourage safe social distancing for all our guests
- Stairs are the safest way to move around our hotels so leave the lifts for another time – if you do have to take the lift for medical or fitness reasons, then it’ll be one person or one household at a time. On stairwells, stay to the left at all times.
- We’ll be letting fresh air flow whenever possible
- Social Distancing will play a big part in your guest journey, at reception, in public areas, in our lounge bars and restaurants – so please read our signage and follow all the safety rules on display - from floor markings to the key drop box when you go
CHECKING IN WITH YOU
Whenever we can, we’ll phone you in advance of your stay to talk through some of the most important new safety measures at Sleeperz Hotels to help you feel reassured about your stay.
In advance we will have emailed your confirmation and welcome letter. It includes our menus.
RECEPTION (ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE)
Check in and out with confidence at Sleeperz Hotels.
All our hotels are working to strict Covid-19 ‘Secure’ guidelines and our staff have been fully retrained, across all areas of the hotel operation, to provide a safe service to guests.
Stay Safe Station
On arrival, please make use of the Stay Safe Station.
Hand Sanitizer will be available at the station and on the check-in desk.
There will be one check-in station and one guest checked in at a time – it may take a little longer but it’s safer for everyone.
We’re sorry there’s a screen, it’s not going to be forever but just now it’s the right thing to do
- If you haven’t already prepaid, we ask for payment on check-in – credit or debit cards only – no cash payments accepted, sorry!
- All room keys are sanitised, pre-programmed and ready waiting for you in a card holder
- You’ll receive a guest letter pre arrival by email, with all the information you’ll need, to help make your stay with us enjoyable.
- Electronic Invoices – we think paperless is safer right now, so we’ll ask for your email and send your invoices and receipts there
- Loose objects, like magazines, newspapers and tourism literature have been removed from receptions and shared public areas to reduce any risk of virus transmission
- If you need maps or local tourism information, then we can still help but you’ll need to ask for them on arrival. They won’t be on display. We will also recommend Google Maps if you have a smartphone that uses apps
- No need to physically check out, just drop your key and leave – using our Key Drop Box
- Sorry but our left luggage service will be unavailable until further notice
- We also won’t be able to store lost property in the hotel so please make sure you check and take all your belongings away with you
- Please make use of our Stay Safe Station before you leave
HOUSEKEEPING AND GUEST SERVICES
Our standards have always been extremely high but we’re doing more by implementing a strict cleaning and disinfection regime throughout the hotel.
We’re keeping it simple and safe when it comes to prepping and cleaning your room. We’ve removed throws, cushions, hairdryers, menus and the spare pillows to ensure maximum cleanliness. All these items as well as irons & ironing boards can be collected from reception.
- Rooms will only be serviced on departure – once you check-in – your room is yours.
- If you’re staying for a while, we will arrange to change you to a new room every four days
- If there’s a fault with your room, we’ll change you into a new one rather than send a member of staff to your room
- We replace the whole hospitality tray stock for each new guest. Any additional tea and coffee items can be collected from reception
- Each room will be furnished with a fresh linen package for every guest; that’s pillows and duvets that haven’t been used by other guests in the previous 72 hours.
- Frequent touch points throughout the hotel, like door handles, stair handrails, lift buttons etc will be repeatedly sanitised.
- Housekeeping staff will be supplied with full PPE (protective personal equipment) for each room they clean
We’re sorry we aren’t offering room service, but our lounge bar and restaurants will be open under safe social distancing guidelines.
EATZ AND DRINKZ
If you’d like to eat at Sleeperz, you can dine in our lounge bar and we recommend you pre-book your table, order by phone & collect, or grab & go with a snack. We will accept orders for food and drink over the phone with payment in advance by credit or debit card.
We will not allow any local food delivery services to enter the hotel; although you may make any alternative arrangement direct with them.
If you decide to eat in, we’ve made a few changes so that we can all be at a safe social distance.
- Table reservation is recommended. We have fewer tables now were distanced
- No bar stools, sorry.
- Only hotel residents
- Members of a single household or room can eat at the same table – otherwise it’s a maximum of 2 per table.
- We ask that you order & pay for your food at the bar.
- We’ll bring the food to your table.
- We have a smaller menu than normal and fewer team members allowed in the kitchen. Your food will still be great, though it may take us slightly longer to prepare it.
We sanitise the area in between each guest.
- Reserving your table is strongly recommended.
- Cooked or continental option served to our collection point.
- Order and collect our “bagged” option if you prefer to eat in your room.
- In a rush, choose our grab and go option.
Sleeperz Hotel Cardiff, +44 (0)2920 47 87 47 email@example.com.
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle, +44 (0)191 261 6171 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sleeperz Hotel Dundee +44 (0)1382 725 888 email@example.com.
Cityroomz Edinburgh, +44 (0)131 229 6871 firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have booked via booking.com, Expedia or an online travel/booking agent, what should I do?
If you have booked using one of our non-direct travel accommodation partners, please contact the booking agent to cancel or amend your booking.